- (05:00) /
- Category: None
BICYCLE COMPUTER MAGNET - LAUNCESTON MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB - RECUMBENT BICYCLE RACK
Bicycle Computer Magnet
- A cyclocomputer is a device mounted on a bicycle or a cyclist that calculates and displays trip information, similar to the instruments in the dashboard of a car. The computer with display, or head unit, usually is attached to the handlebar for easy viewing.
- A piece of iron (or an ore, alloy, or other material) that has its component atoms so ordered that the material exhibits properties of magnetism, such as attracting other iron-containing objects or aligning itself in an external magnetic field
- (physics) a device that attracts iron and produces a magnetic field
- attraction: a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
- (magnetic) of or relating to or caused by magnetism; "magnetic forces"
- A person or thing that has a powerful attraction
This performance is not just any performance. It uses instruments, but highly unusual ones; the instruments are trains and trams, bicycle bells and the Central Station-building itself, including all the people present. As a part of the performance, in cooperation with NS (=the Dutch railroad company), a whole range of trains and trams will enter the station in a strict choreography called The Tsunami, with all the train and tram engineers working together. Sounds from travellers will also be amplified through microphones as part of the performance. Achim wollscheid will use computer-driven magnets that play the bicycles in front of the Central Station like a toposonic typewriter.
CatEye Enduro 8 computer
I've had this in my parts bin forever. It was left on a set of handlebar and stem that I got cheap on eBay. The magnet I got from a used wheelset. They sat unused because I thought the setup was more difficult than it was.
Since CatEye has all the instructions online, I looked them up and found that they use all the same magnets and that the installation was very simple. I hooked them up to the Trek 720 and it works pretty well.
15.48 miles yesterday, round trip from my place to Rick's to install fenders.
250cc motocross bike
stamina emr conversion ii recumbent bike rower
tube for bike
huffy road bikes
really good bmx bikes
bicycle rear brake
used street bike for sale